The GNH Centre will embody and model the principles of GNH in every aspect of its design, functioning, activity and human interaction to demonstrate how GNH can practically permeate every aspect of the fabric of society. It will manifest and promote simple and sustainable living in harmony with nature, dignity of work, the ancient wisdom traditions of Bhutan, creative expressions, and meaningful, warm and respectful relationships.
The Centre will offer a space from where individuals leave refreshed, invigorated, and empowered with inspiration and understanding of how to bring GNH principles, values, and practices fully and meaningfully into their daily lives and work. Going back to their own communities, they will be enthused and empowered to serve their families, neighbours, country and the world with genuine purpose, compassion and effectiveness.
Your donation of USD 10 or any other amount WILL GO to change the world for a better place to live in and it will especially be used for:
Support us to:
- Build a green and sustainable GNH Centre for 300 resident participants with public spaces such as conference halls, a library, meditation areas, amphitheater, recreation hall, administrative centre, cafeteria, gardens and vegetable farm on our 58 acres land in Dewaling, Choekhortoe, Bumthang.
- Develop satellite units of GNH Centre in the country and abroad.
- Offer programmes of various duration at the Centre and in other parts of Bhutan and internationally for people of all walks of life.
- Support disadvantaged groups of families, children, and old people wherever it is feasible and allowed by resources.
- Youth trainings on embodying GNH values to become agents of change for a saner world
- Meditation and mindfulness sessions for schools
- Promote permaculture and organic farming and develop the concept of living in interdependency or interbeing
We wish to request our valued friends and well wishers of GNH Centre to be members. Click here for forms, details and payment. And also kindly encourage your friends to be members. Please read our Article of Association by clicking http://www.gnhcentrebhutan.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Articles-of-Association.pdf
You will be sent to a secure third party payment gateway