Ring in the spring and awaken your senses with the spirit of newness as you begin a journey of discovery this May in the light of the values shed by the concept of Gross National Happiness. Be inspired by this first guide to inspiration as we orient you to a sublime concept via an expedition that stimulates your senses and gives you an experience of a lifetime. Facilitated by the GNH Centre Bhutan, this voyage engages you in a mindfulness-based exploration of the self, discovery of the undying culture and the blissful nature bestowed upon the land of Happiness- Bhutan.
Limited seats of only 20 are available for this programme.
What’s in it for me?
As you are acquainted to a process of reflection and the use of mindfulness techniques to undergo a rejuvenating experience, you will use the Gross National Happiness values as the medium of this enlightening journey. Building on the awareness of the self, you will discover innate values, connect to the nature and community via the following experiential elements:
- Exploring and understanding GNH: expert presentations, discussions, insightful dialogues
- Nature-based inner pursuit: Deepening the experiences of nature & linking observation and understanding of the pristine Himalayan natural environment with profound inspiration
- Mindfulness: Introduction to the practice of mindfulness. This uplifting experience will help you become more aware of your surroundings and inner quests
- Visiting places of inspiration & Community activities: As we rise above mere sight-seeing, visits to sacred and cultural heritage sites as well as the communities will connect you to the sacredness predominant in Bhutan
- Collective Growth: This learning journey will also create a space for the emergence of group-generated activities, addressing specific questions and challenges and the possibility of dynamic co-creation
Dates: 19-25 May 2019
Deadline for Application: 25 April 2019
- Register within 31st March 2019 for the early bird rate: 30% off on the course fee
(Details related to the programme/itinerary, cost, inclusions and refund/cancellation policy will be shared through email)
For more information
Email us at: email@example.com
Talk with us: +975 02 321263