GNH JOURNEY THROUGH BHUTAN
Date(s) - May 25, 2017 - Jun 02, 2017
A GNH program for our Vietnamese friends, conducted by the GNH Centre Bhutan in collaboration with ELI, Eurasia Learning Institute for Happiness and Wellbeing and Vietnamese ELI Trainers.
This journey is designed to bring participants on a transformative learning process to experience Gross National Happiness (GNH) principles in action and to reflect on how to implement them in a practical way.
Highlights of our journey:
* 25/5 – 2/6/2017 (1 night in BKK, 7 nights in Bhutan, 9 days total);
* With Vietnamese facilitation by ELI trainers;
* Through Paro, Thimphu, Punakha;
* Education, Sustainability & Business for site visits;
* Nature & wisdom traditions of Bhutan (Buddha point, Dzongs, Tiger’s Nest);
* Individual, Pair, and Group activities to support deep reflection and transformation;
* Meet Well-known Bhutanese in different fields;
* Materials, tools & workshops to follow up with GNH community in Vietnam.
REGISTER NOW, ALL BOOKING MUST BE DONE BY 10.05.2017.
Please note that if the closer it is to the final booking date, flight tickets may vary, which may reflect in the current offer.