As we graduate from the fundamentals, this thematic week-long journey scheduled to take place in August 2019, will allow an immersion into the profound experiences awakened by an acquaintance to an inner self and the outer whole. Based on mindfulness and an immersive understanding of nature and culture, this programme is designed to cater to the needs of the mind and body focusing on social harmony and the need to understand what it means to be part of the larger global community.
Limited seats of only 20 are available for the programme
What’s in it for me?
Take this voyage with the mission to ask meaningful questions and seek the answers related to the mind and body using the tool of Gross National Happiness values. The basic pattern and structure of the programme will focus on the following elements:
- Exploring and achieving greater understanding of GNH via presentation and group works
- Nature-based inner quest and appreciating the pristine natural marvels
- Mindfulness practices and opportunities for reflection and dialogue
- Vising sacred and cultural heritage sites
- Group-generated activities and possibility of dynamic co-creation
Dates: 18-24 August 2019
Deadline for enrollment: 25 July
- Register within 30th June 2019 for the early bird rate: 30% off on the course fee.
(Details related to the programme/itinerary, cost, inclusions and refund/cancellation policy will be shared through email)
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk with us: +975 02 321263