Join us on an enlightening journey this October aimed at unearthing the deeper aspects of the mind and body. Connect your senses to the beauty of the countryside and its ethos with this contemplative journey. Based on mindfulness techniques and the exploration of cultural and natural dynamics, this week-long sojourn will seek to make profound impact on self by focusing on using the values of GNH to deepen your wisdom while also appreciating the significance of community co-existence and social harmony. This programme will have a special emphasis on meditation, reflection and mindfulness based activities.
Limited seats of only 20 are available for the programme
What’s in it for me?
The basic elements of the journey will remain the same as follows:
- Exploring and achieving greater understanding of GNH via presentation and group works
- Nature-based inner quest and appreciating the pristine natural marvels
- Mindfulness practices and reflection, journaling, dialogue
- Vising sacred and cultural heritage sites
- Group-generated activities and possibility of dynamic co-creation
Dates: 20-26 October 2019
Deadline for Enrollment: September 25
- Register within 31st August 2019 for the early bird rate: 30% off on the course fee.
(Details related to the programme/itinerary, cost, inclusions and refund/cancellation policy will be shared through email)
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk with us: +975 02 321263